by Scarlett Stough
1. When you hear the word “power” what comes to your mind?
2. Luke 11:11-13; 24:49. What promise did God make? To whom did he make that promise?
3. Luke 1:1-4; Acts 1:1-4; 2:1-4. Describe the events at the time the promise was kept? Why should we believe these events actually happened?
4. Leviticus 23:15-16, 21; Acts 2:1. Why were the disciples assembled together on the day we call Pentecost?
5. Acts 2:5-21; Joel 2:28-32. What was the power the disciples were given on Pentecost?
6. Acts 2:21. How was that power to be used? Where have you seen the power of the Holy Spirit at work? If not, why not?