by Scarlett Stough
1. Daniel 4:17; 5:21. What was the message Daniel gave to Nebuchadnezzar? (For understanding the context, reading the entire book of Daniel will be helpful.)
2. Daniel 7:13-14; Mark 14:61b-62; John 18:37; 19:11. Who did Jesus the Christ say he was? How would this fit into the prophecies given in the Book of Daniel?
3. Revelation 5:9-10. Why is the Lamb to be worshiped? Since those who follow Christ are obviously not reigning on earth now, what does this prophecy mean to you?
4. Ephesians 2:11-22; Philippians 3:20-21. How can we reconcile having our citizenship in heaven with the promise of reigning on earth with Christ?
5. Revelation 11:15; 1 Corinthians 15:23-28, 49-57; Daniel 7. How do you think the prophecies in the letter to the Corinthians and those of Revelation fit into the prophecies given to Daniel?
6. Revelation 18:1-24 John 17:14-16. How is it possible to come out of the world yet still live in it as followers of Christ in obedience to the sovereign power of God?
7. Revelation 12:10-12; John 3:1-21. How does anyone gain an inheritance in the kingdom of God?
8. How does knowing that God rules in the kingdoms of men affect how you deal with your sufferings and the suffering and injustice you see around you? (See Romans 8:28-39.)