by Scarlett Stough
1. Acts 17:16-28; Romans 1:8-23. Why do you think God is “unknown” to many people?
2. John 4:21-24. What did Jesus mean by “his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth“?
3. Exodus 34:6-7. What are the characteristics God wants people to know about him?
4. 1 John 2:3-6. What do we need to do in order to come to know God?
5. 1 John 4:7-8. What two elements mentioned in these verses tell us how we can come to know God?
6. 1 John 5:20-21; John 14:8-21. In what ways can we come to know God through his Son Jesus Christ?